-->

Monday, January 17, 2011

Photo of the day - "Heading back"

A gang of friends head back home after experiencing a beautiful sunset. 
Today, it is really strange to see how people (us) have to struggle to get a glimpse of day to day things like Sunrise and Sunset. Taking my example itself, when I was growing up I never looked, with a special feeling, at the sky, those beautiful colors during the sunrise and sunsets, the lakes, and the chirping birds around it - May be I thought this is how the earth is supposed to be. That was all routine for me I guess.

Things have changed a lot now. I am longing to see those things which (may be)  I ignored all those days. I am ready to drive down miles just to experience the soothing mornings or evenings; to play with the mist; to hear the chirping of the birds; Sometimes it makes me feel there is a shift in movement and we are all (people like me) heading back to our past just to see and experience what we have missed.

2 comments: