-->

Monday, January 10, 2011

Just when I thought...

Just when I thought I would be more expressive this year and start blogging regularly, a mail from a friend of mine, threatened me with the following content in it. It is a snip from the Horoscope for 2011 that is forwarded to me. 

"Beware, as Ganesha warns you against expressing yourself freely on social media. Take good care of yourself towards the end of the year. Saturn in your 8th House may mean some problems. Take care! All in all, a wonderful and adventurous year ahead of you you, yet do remember that too much risk is injurious to health."


This horoscope is a crazy stuff when you receive it in your inbox. You don't want to read it also, and without reading you can't delete it also.  All in all, it seems to be an adventurous year ahead for me. I have never stepped back facing adventures in life so far. What's the fun if it is not adventurous. Living a smooth life is more like doing a wild water rafting in still water! So I am up and prepared for it. One good thing I hear is that the year would be very exciting as far as travel is concerned. I hope I reach out to many places in the coming year too, and come up with wonderful set of photographs. More importantly with a wonderful moments to be cherished for lifetime.


Hope it all goes well with everyone around!

4 comments:

  1. Prashant, I mean no offence, but it seems Ganasha is also aware of the latest and greatest developments happening in our world which never existing in their time. Ganesha is also aware of Social Media, I guess Ganesha would be on facebook as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sushil, hahaha.. No wonder someday all the Gods will appear with a FB profile and twitter ids..
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horoscope isn't crazy only when you receive it in your inbox, its crazy all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Manz, haha.. you are absolutely right.. sometimes I wonder why people read the horoscope and live according to that.It is as if they are doing what someone else has insisted them to do!

    ReplyDelete