-->

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Photo of the day - "The Burden of the Past?"

The Burden of the Past?
Wrinkles on the face; faded enthusiasm; the ropes tied to his shoulders which carried a huge weight; shoulders seemed to have given up yet the legs seemed to be pushing forward; the time is slipping as he approaches the end of life; neither a smile on the face nor agony is shown; feels like that man was just indifferent to what he was up to. It appears, more than the weight on the shoulders he carried the burden of the past. 

4 comments:

  1. Nice capture and description.. I guess I spoilt 1 of the pic by standing behind this person :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kp, yeah..nevertheless I have this one without any distractions :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do I say man..I have no words!! Kudos to you(as always!)

    ReplyDelete