-->

Friday, January 28, 2011

Photo of the day - Latest Addiction

Grey Heron sits on a small rock in the Manchinbele reservoir, near Bengaluru
Bird watching and bird photography has been my latest addiction. I have never got up early in the morning to attend the classes during my college days, but there is a very little struggle nowadays getting up early that too on weekends for the most exciting thing of bird watching. I didn't know that there are more than 300 species of birds sighted in and around Bengaluru. I've been exploring a lot of places for birding. It has been going good. 

Watch out bangalorecaptured.com for all the birding places in and around Bengaluru. 

5 comments:

  1. good one :)
    bird watching, the most difficult and interesting hobby. nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still keep on sleeping :P. Tomorrow plan is fixed.. be there :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vaibhv, hehe, don't underestimate me; when you were searching for valley school in Sankey tank road, I was 45 kms away from Bangalore.. and I sighted 4 new birds too including , Oriole, Common Hopoe.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such clear water. Peaceful.

    ReplyDelete