-->

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Photo of the day - "The Road Ahead"

The Road Ahead
What lies ahead, is always a mystery! We can plan tons of things for our future or "The Road Ahead". However the Life has it's own curves and deviations. There will be no other option than going it's way.

Roll back few years of your life and think about what you wanted to become or how you wanted to see yourself in the current stage of life. Weren't you curious and used to imagine how your future would look like?  I used to. Honestly, today I am not what I wanted to become, but I also don't have any regret for it. May be I have just chosen one way of living a life. Take it as it comes. The other way is to spend half the lifetime planning for future. Both have pros and cons, but I like it when it is like a treasure hunt; adventurous and exciting. :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice one. True, I agree with you. Wishing you a beautiful road ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kulli...this road looks rather straight..take it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, I agree ...you never know where you'll find yourself next, so take it as it comes and live life fully :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice words with proper picture... :)

    ReplyDelete