-->

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Photo of the day - A Conqueror

A Conqueror 
Never wait for tomorrow to do the things you have always wanted to do. Now is the time. When you have an opportunity, go and conquer those things. Few of the things which always hold us back in pursuing our passions are money, responsibilities, and relationships etc. Deep down the heart if you think about it, none of these are going to get affected but we will still hold ourselves back. One of the quotes from Hitch has always inspired me - "Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away"

I have had plenty of such moments that took my breath away. On the adventure front, there were quite a few. When I did parasailing for the first time; when I did a rafting in the river Ganges when it was flowing wild; when I jumped off from a good amount of height into the river Ganges; When we finally reached Gomukh after 18kms trek; when I found a Leopard walking just about 30-40 meters away from me when we were walking in the jungle; the list goes on. One of the several things that are in my list is to do a bungee jumping off Bloukrans Bridge in South Africa, the world's third highest bungee jump. What is in your list?? 

5 comments:

  1. nice blog KP.Nice to see the meaning you have given to this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good write up ,thank you for sharing...
    indeed things we want to do are never far from our reach...and very good shot :)

    ReplyDelete