-->

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo of the day - A Couple on a travel

A couple in Udaipur, City Palace, Rajasthan seemed to be looking through some map
Going places and exploring the world is a pure joy. What is life without the travel? I can't imagine. If you have a companion who shares the same interest then the journey would be even more interesting. Some travelers I met and spoke to during my travel all these days, were very inspiring. I spoke to an elderly woman, who had a wish to step in most of the countries on the earth. She made her dream come true by exploring the South African wildlife; SA being the last country in her list. She said she has carried loads of moments from her traveling experience.

I too have a wish to travel as much as possible. Traveling keeps my life going. I hope it continues this way till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment