-->

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Photo of the day - "I am not a philosopher"

Today for a change I am posting one of the photographs that my friend Lawrence shot. All the credit for this wonderful photograph should go to him. I personally liked the pic a lot :-)

While I am posting photographs and writing few thoughts around them, few people have started thinking that I have become a philosopher. Nope. I am not a philosopher and I don't deserve to be one. I have just lived a small part of my life so far, so I can think and write only from the perspective of the stage of life I am in right now. I am yet to see more of life, yet to gain a lot experience, yet to learn a lot from others. 

Looking forward for more of life  (Photo Courtesy: Lawrence Mesquita)
I am trying to relate few thoughts with the photographs. The photographs are really not taken with any thoughts associated with them. The thoughts are attached to the photographs after they were clicked. When I looked into my archives, I found the photos are dead without any story associated with them. So I started  putting together the photos and the thoughts. I am also glad to hear that a lot of people have liked the way this blog is going. Thanks people! Your encouragement will keep me clicking more and let the thoughts around them flow.

btw, my friend has given me an image which makes my Travel Blog look perfect now where the title, caption, image and the content, all of them fit together the best. Thanks Lawrence!
(http://prashantattrips.blogspot.com/)

3 comments:

  1. Nice shot... also other blog looks great as u said.... Ooops no like button to like the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bro! Keep going! Finally you will become a philosopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gr8 shot...and nicely written..keep it up Prashant :)

    ReplyDelete